As of Monday Arkansas has began recognizing the Right to be armed in Church. However, that’s only if the church allows it. As it should be. It removes the government from the equation. You can’t shout ‘Separation of Church and State’ and then regulate what people do in church. I doubt my church will though.
And for those against it because church is safe, now where is safe. Here’s some links:
- Arkansas Governor Signs Guns in Churches Bill into Law (arkansasmatters.com)
- Arkansas Gun Legislation Bills (roninsjourney.wordpress.com)
- Arkansas Senate Approves Guns in Church (atheistrev.com)
- Arkansas to allow concealed guns in churches (religion.blogs.cnn.com)
- Law allowing guns in churches signed by Arkansas gov (oddonion.com)
- Law allowing guns in churches signed by Arkansas governor (usnews.nbcnews.com)