As of Monday Arkansas has began recognizing the Right to be armed in Church. However, that’s only if the church allows it. As it should be. It removes the government from the equation. You can’t shout ‘Separation of Church and State’ and then regulate what people do in church. I doubt my church will though.
And for those against it because church is safe, now where is safe. Here’s some links:
Armed churchgoer prevents slaughter
Police make arrest in Monroe church robbery
Man Killed at Church During Gun Victim’s Funeral
- Arkansas Governor Signs Guns in Churches Bill into Law (arkansasmatters.com)
- Arkansas Gun Legislation Bills (roninsjourney.wordpress.com)
- Arkansas Senate Approves Guns in Church (atheistrev.com)
- Arkansas to allow concealed guns in churches (religion.blogs.cnn.com)
- Law allowing guns in churches signed by Arkansas gov (oddonion.com)
- Law allowing guns in churches signed by Arkansas governor (usnews.nbcnews.com)
One thought on “First Pro-Gun Law of 2013, Act 67”
Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the issues.
It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Many thanks for sharing!