From the Gary Johnson Newsletter I get on tonight’s debate.
Gov. Gary Johnson to Provide Online Commentary During Presidential Debate
Gov. Gary Johnson will host a special online event on Wednesday, October 3rd, at 6:00 pm PDT / 9:00 pm EDT, during which he will provide commentary on the Presidential debate.
Gov. Johnson is challenging his exclusion from the upcoming Presidential debates, and his online commentary and responses to Wednesday’s or subsequent debates are of course subject to change should the Commission on Presidential Debates or the Federal Courts allow him to participate.
Also, there’s an army behind Gary Johnson. The Gary Johnson Twitter Army that unleashes Twitter bombs to get hashtags trending. I take part in them and we’ve been successful.
- Libertarians say ‘let Gary Johnson debate’ (twitchy.com)
- Philips Pulls Presidential Debate Sponsorship, Protests Johnson Exclusion (libertycrier.com)
- Jesse Ventura: “Let Gary Johnson Debate!” (libertycrier.com)
- Gary Johnson Files Anti-Trust Lawsuit To Get Into Presidential Debates (libertycrier.com)
- Presidential Debates Lose Sponsors Over Exclusion of Third-Party Candidates (reason.com)